Two weeks before Christmas I ordered four 7" Leather Case Protective Jacket covers in different colors for Android pads through TMart.com.So far I have received 1 of the cases.

After I placed my order, I received an immediate confirmation of the order and TMart immediately charged my credit card. A few minutes after receiving the confirmation email,TMART sent me another email stating the covers were out of stock and would I like to change the unshipped items, but that in most cases TMART may replenish the stock within 2-3 weeks, and then will ship them to me as soon as possible . I tried to cancel the order but TMart would not return my money. Since that time I have not heard a word from TMart about if and when they will send the other 3 covers.

They have not offered to reimburse me either.DO NOT PURCHASE from TMART.com - they steal your money.

Had an Experience with Tmart?

Comments

Tmart

I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly. Please feel free to contact me at customercare@Tmart.com .