Kelowna, British Columbia

I purchased several 303 and 301 Lasers of Ebay in the Past.

Because of Price I ordered 2 more fro Tmart both are Defective and not working.Using the fully charged Battery from my other Lasers and even the Keyswitch those Lasers are Dead likely the Reason T mart sold them that cheap. I am a retired Electronic Tech.

I had many Emails with Helen that are repetitive and simply *** .Sample:1. Check if the battery has been installed. Make sure the positive and negative are correct.

2. Please change a new battery to have a try

3. Laser Pointers are sensitive to temperature. If the temperature is low, you can warm it with your hands for a while. For the high power laser pointer: Please turn it off for a few minutes after a period of continuous use. Then turn it on to use it.

4. Keep pressing the button when you use it.

They just lost a Customer and I can not recommend anyone to buy from Tmart they string you along...Buy from Ebay that has reputable Sellers

Review about: Laser 301.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.