I purchased several 303 and 301 Lasers of Ebay in the Past.

Because of Price I ordered 2 more fro Tmart both are Defective and not working.Using the fully charged Battery from my other Lasers and even the Keyswitch those Lasers are Dead likely the Reason T mart sold them that cheap. I am a retired Electronic Tech.

I had many Emails with Helen that are repetitive and simply *** .Sample:1. Check if the battery has been installed. Make sure the positive and negative are correct.

2. Please change a new battery to have a try

3. Laser Pointers are sensitive to temperature. If the temperature is low, you can warm it with your hands for a while. For the high power laser pointer: Please turn it off for a few minutes after a period of continuous use. Then turn it on to use it.

4. Keep pressing the button when you use it.

They just lost a Customer and I can not recommend anyone to buy from Tmart they string you along...Buy from Ebay that has reputable Sellers

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of laser 301 from Tmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tmart?

Comments