I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G.The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit.

The helicopter does not fly. The order number is 21961255 the Sku number is 14001906. The word Syma is not on the top right hand of the box plus the handle should be black not yellow that are only two indications others are on the helicopter and transmitter.

On the helicopter the circuit board is green should be red with S107R5 on the board, light on the board should be green not red, top of the motors are wrong colors should have a black top in the front with a white top in the back these are reversed and clamps holding blades are incorrect should be smoked.On the transmitter has three signals A, B and C should have two A and B and the control lever should be spring loaded it is not.

Had an Experience with Tmart?

Comments

Michigan, United States #952817

I'd file a chargeback through the credit card company or dispute the transaction with PayPal depending on how you paid.

Tmart must be put out of business and jail all of them Tmart "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..." Read more Tmart - Review about Charging Cord from Houston, Texas Tmart "My boyfriend ordered me a cute little Hello Kitty color changing USB charging cord for my cell phone on September 8th, 2014. Here we are now November 4th, 2014 and..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Tmart - Sent Wrong Item, Now Refuse to Respond Tmart "I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”) After receiving..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more