Tmart - Review about Charging Cord from Houston, Texas

My boyfriend ordered me a cute little Hello Kitty color changing USB charging cord for my cell phone on September 8th, 2014.Here we are now November 4th, 2014 and still nothing.

He sent an email and they stated "addressee has moved without forwarding address." Such bull! I still live at this same address. They wanted us to pay $3 to have the item reshipped. You've got to be kidding me!

The ad for their website was posted on facebook so please beware everyone.Do your research before any purchases!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14, 2014 #900108

I am having this same problem this site has a f on the They are also on eBay under a false seller from CHINA.... All *** send you broke items then suggest you ship it back and pay for shipping and the will give you 20% of your money back.... This is a fake fraudulent business who steals hard woo f Americans money!! If you are on eBay the alias seller name is city-green!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tmart.
Filing a new complaint about