My boyfriend ordered me a cute little Hello Kitty color changing USB charging cord for my cell phone on September 8th, 2014.Here we are now November 4th, 2014 and still nothing.
He sent an email and they stated "addressee has moved without forwarding address." Such bull! I still live at this same address. They wanted us to pay $3 to have the item reshipped. You've got to be kidding me!
The ad for their website was posted on facebook so please beware everyone.Do your research before any purchases!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Charging Cord
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”) After receiving..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."