I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on
Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”)
After receiving the order I noticed it was the European power plug version,
so was absolutely of no use to me. So next I used their websites customer service portal
and notified them. Now after a almost 2 months, and many more attempts
I have not even received so much as an email confirmation, nor any reply what-so-ever. Bear in mind that
this company has one of the most tedious & ridiculous methods of customer
service - you have to send a video and or pictures of the problem, plus verbal description. (Which
I did in the spirit of cooperation.)
Plus going the extra mile, and doing their customer service job for them - I also even suggested a reasonable solution to save TMART time & money. By finding a replacement, and asking them to just send me this $1.25 part (“EU To Us Power Plug Converter Adapter Sku: 88005667”) and I'll make do with the wrong product. To be honest I just don't want to wait another month for them to get off their *** and ship it on the slow boat from china...again, so I am willing to lower my standards of customer service satisfaction. Based on current performance, I also believe that this is their intended result to simply ignore you until you give up.
Just To be completely fair, I also ordered a 4000 lumen flashlight, but that product shipped from USA warehouse and I am happy with the product. That was only half of my order, and 50% fulfillment is not acceptable.
I have been waiting since Jan. 6th 2013 for a response.
This could have been a simple, easy and cheap fix.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."