Tmart - Sent Wrong Item, Now Refuse to Respond

83 of 109 Tmart reviews

I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on

Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”)

After receiving the order I noticed it was the European power plug version,

so was absolutely of no use to me. So next I used their websites customer service portal

and notified them. Now after a almost 2 months, and many more attempts

I have not even received so much as an email confirmation, nor any reply what-so-ever. Bear in mind that

this company has one of the most tedious & ridiculous methods of customer

service - you have to send a video and or pictures of the problem, plus verbal description. (Which

I did in the spirit of cooperation.)

Plus going the extra mile, and doing their customer service job for them - I also even suggested a reasonable solution to save TMART time & money. By finding a replacement, and asking them to just send me this $1.25 part (“EU To Us Power Plug Converter Adapter Sku: 88005667”) and I'll make do with the wrong product. To be honest I just don't want to wait another month for them to get off their *** and ship it on the slow boat from china...again, so I am willing to lower my standards of customer service satisfaction. Based on current performance, I also believe that this is their intended result to simply ignore you until you give up.

Just To be completely fair, I also ordered a 4000 lumen flashlight, but that product shipped from USA warehouse and I am happy with the product. That was only half of my order, and 50% fulfillment is not acceptable.

I have been waiting since Jan. 6th 2013 for a response.

This could have been a simple, easy and cheap fix.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
83 of 109 Tmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Molfetta

May 16, 2013 #652027 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I think the personnel @ Tmart are all :Moran" I needed a FEMALE USB to a MALE micro for my tablet that goes from the KEYBOARD to the TABLET!!! Told them many, many times over, and over again! But still sending me a MALE USB to MALE micro! How *** someone can be? No more buying from Tmart for me! They are a big FRAWD!!!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×