I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on
Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”)
After receiving the order I noticed it was the European power plug version,
so was absolutely of no use to me. So next I used their websites customer service portal
and notified them. Now after a almost 2 months, and many more attempts
I have not even received so much as an email confirmation, nor any reply what-so-ever. Bear in mind that
this company has one of the most tedious & ridiculous methods of customer
service - you have to send a video and or pictures of the problem, plus verbal description. (Which
I did in the spirit of cooperation.)
Plus going the extra mile, and doing their customer service job for them - I also even suggested a reasonable solution to save TMART time & money. By finding a replacement, and asking them to just send me this $1.25 part (“EU To Us Power Plug Converter Adapter Sku: 88005667”) and I'll make do with the wrong product. To be honest I just don't want to wait another month for them to get off their *** and ship it on the slow boat from china...again, so I am willing to lower my standards of customer service satisfaction. Based on current performance, I also believe that this is their intended result to simply ignore you until you give up.
Just To be completely fair, I also ordered a 4000 lumen flashlight, but that product shipped from USA warehouse and I am happy with the product. That was only half of my order, and 50% fulfillment is not acceptable.
I have been waiting since Jan. 6th 2013 for a response.
This could have been a simple, easy and cheap fix.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."