Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset button (but does not have one.....difficult isn't it?). Managed to get it going and then totally failed. Contacted live chat and they asked me to send back to a P. O Box in Kwa Wan Hong Kong and said would pay freight. I kept transcripts of that. Australia Post will not accept goods with batteries for security so used Fedex and cost me 107 dollars. Put a claim in Pay Pal.
Now Pay Pal was told that I should have sent to New Jersey in USA. Fedex Hong Kong cannot find the place.
Pay Pal does not believe me even I have documentation.
I am also angry with Pay Pal that would allow Tmart to trade but must be money they get and they do not care about customers...........
Nice world we live in...............
PS I have many emails to Tmart with no replies of any kind and/or colour.........
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted..."
- "The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life. I have been using this product from last year. This time i have found..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."